Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

    Who does the majority of the shopping in your home? It's said that woman do the most of the shopping. Woman do all of the shopping for almost everything. From groceries to clothes to whatever else you can think of.
    Since this about Me and three things I purchase, I will have to narrow it down. For starters, I enjoy getting my nails done. It makes my hands look good and I like the compliments I get on them. Plus I enjoy taking time out for me away from my crazy house and this is one of the only ways I can do that. One hour every other week is mine, all mine.
   The second thing is clothes shopping for my girls. I enjoy shopping for them because when I was little I always had hand me downs or a very small amount I had to spend on clothes. there is one exception though, I am a clearance shopper. I love the clearance racks. When I walk in a store that is the first place I go. My daughters know that is the were we are to look first to. It makes me laugh because they head straight there.
   The last thing is food. In my house we on the healthy side. In the last nine months my family has changed our eating plain. We have went from eating out three times a day, seven days a week, to one time a week for one meal. I cook every other meal. We have turkey burger, chicken, fish, veggies, fruit, and a lot of water. The one dinner we eat out is our what we call "cheat night". We can have whatever we want plus desert if we choose. We have lost weight and gained energy by doing this. We love it.
   So those are the three things that I enjoy buying for me and my family. I couldn't really narrow it down to just me because it isn't just about me. I have a family and when you have a family they are always a part of everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment